CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

great, i just got home!


from a non-alcohol saturday! woot woottt.

so we walked around town.. i bought my shoes.. and almost bought another but didnt cos i didnt give in to temptation.. (haha) and then we had damn cheap sushi cos we had some bday coupon from shannon! haha. like 10 red plates and a couple of colored plates plus drinks plus blahblahblah for only $40...... haha.

watched IN HER SHOES!!!! love the shoes!!! love the show!! made me cry! haha. very touching..

so we spent saturday eating sushi, watching a movie, and watching soccer.. ooo quite fun though! haha. ANDDDDD. at like 5.30am.. we were surfing fridae.com to look at gay men while shannon was sleeping. hahaha.

and now im gonna stay up all the way till i meet my cousins downstairs at 930am to go to church. and then its my sister's baptism at 3pm. wish me luck. im going there without sleeping. ohh crappp.

meanwhile, hello the l word season 3....... at least thats gonna keep me entertained till 740... and then i will read the papers and get ready to wear a "baptism" outfit. HA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home